You Are Loved
A baby book
Celebrate first moments. Chronicle milestones.
Document the beautiful journey of baby’s first year – or few! With this book of prompts, record ordinary days, favorite foods, and first words.
Write when you feel inspired or write every day.
4x5.5 inches (10x14 cm)
How this book celebrates baby's stories:
- Stimulate the imagination and encourage memories. Pause to record the way you feel while watching baby sleep, bundling up for a crisp autumn day, and watching Daddy snuggle his child.
- Document milestones. Fill out growth charts, lists of firsts, and notes on favorites. Use to-the-moment prompts for the daily routines and moments that quickly change over the months.
- Tell the story. Finding out a baby would be joining your world, witnessing the first views at an ultrasound, introducing the baby to family, and celebrating baby's first Christmas – they’re all here.
- Embellish your book with the enclosed beautiful textured Italian papers, pockets, color block stickers, old school library card, tickets, paperclip, and heart.
- Open the binding; tuck in the extras. Insert your own pages, photos, hospital bands, and interesting receipts and newspaper clippings.
Wind energy and environmentally friendly dyes were used in producing many parts of this book. Are 92 journaling pages are 30% or 100% recycled. Colors inside the journal coordinate with the selected cover, and all prompts are unisex.
Baby, you are so loved. It's chronicled here.
- Psst - This journal easily adapts into a "life book" or baby book for an adopted child.
- Grandparents, aunts, godmothers, and friends would enjoy this baby brag book of their own.